Website development is an exercise in problem solving - a passion everyone in our business shares.
We make sure that your site looks just as good under the hood as it is on the front page. You don't need to know the tech talk - just know that it works.
Our development team are passionate about maintaining the following principles in their work.
- We take a platform agnostic approach. We want to make sure that any development we do enhances and improves your internal culture, and doesn't overburden it.
- We pay great attention to the accessibility of our sites for all users, including keeping up-to-date with the current WCAG guidelines and implementing them where we can.
- Usability is paramount. Systems should make the user's life easier, not harder.
- We make sure any code base is optimised for best results in terms of search performance, as page load speeds and structure all play a role.
- In our office, terms like 'responsive' or 'mobile first' are like saying 'colour TV'. We take a device agnostic approach. Sites should just work.
- We run systems through task-based User Acceptance Testing, that is, we determine a range of steps that actual site users can use through. This approach doesn't just ensure quality - it is also one of the ways we help businesses manage change amongst their staff.